Essay on role of youth in making india corruption free
“The youth of a nation is the trustees of prosperity.” These lines of Benjamin Franklin truly justifies that youth are the backbone of a country for its development. No country can expect its better future if it is filled with crime and corruption. Corruption has now spread deep into the society and has become very strong due to its many roots. There are many forms of corruption such as bribery, black-marketing, deliberately increasing the price, selling expensive by bringing cheap goods etc. Corruption can be of different types which is spread in every field like education, sports, politics.
- Due to corruption, a person does not understand his responsibilities. Corruption can happen in many ways like theft, dishonesty, misuse of public property, unnecessary waste of time, exploitation, scam etc.
- Recently, corruption was at its peak during lockdown period and people are forced to face it.
- Corruption is the problem of all developing countries, the main reason for corruption is the flexible laws of the country.
- Most of the corrupt are acquitted on the basis of money, the criminal is not afraid of punishment.
- Greed and dissatisfaction is a disorder that makes a person fall down a lot. There is always a strong desire to increase one’s wealth in the mind of a person.
- Due to the flexibility of our constitution, there is not much fear of punishment among the criminals. Therefore, there is a need to make strict laws against corruption.
Although Central Vigilance Commission (CVC), Lokpal and Lokayukts are there for surveillance. Moreover, there are many laws in India like The Prevention of Corruption Act (POCA), 1988 and The Prevention of Money laundering Act, 2002 to curb the corruption but without passionate involvement of youth in fighting against corruption, we can’t get rid of it permanently. Youth has willpower and energy to aware others and also has knowledge of social media to make people together against all types of corrupt activities. Youth can also take an oath that they won’t get involve themselves in corruption in future. Just like a small lamp can remove the darkness of the entire room, a single honest person can remove the corruption from the society to a great extent.
Corruption essay in english for students :
Corruption is the misuse of public property, position, power and authority for fulfilling the selfish purposes to gain personal satisfactions. Corruption is the misuse of authority for personal gain of an individual or group. It is the unfair use of public power for some private advantages by breaking some rules and regulations made by government. Now a day, it has been spread deeply in the society and has become very strong because of its lots of roots. It is like a cancer which once generated cannot be ended without medicine.
- Corruption is of different types which has been spread in every filed like education, sports, games, politics, etc. Because of the corruption, one does not understand his responsibilities at work place.
- Corruptions are like theft, dishonesty, wastage of public property, wastage of time unnecessarily, exploitation, scams, scandals, etc are the various types of corruption. (Corruption essay in english)
- It has made its roots in both developing and well developed countries. We need to remove corruption from our society and country in order to get real freedom from the slavery.
- We have forgotten the real responsibility of being a human just because of the money. We need to understand that money is not everything and it is not a stable thing.
- We cannot keep it forever to us, it can only give us greediness and corruption. We should give importance to the value based life and not money based life.
- It is true that we need lot of money to live a common life however it is not true that just for our selfishness and greediness; we should play someone’s life or money in some unfair ways. (Essay on Corruption in India)
- India is a famous country for its democracy but it is corruption which disturbs its democratic system. Politicians are highly responsible for all type of corruption in the country.
We chose our leaders by having lots of expectations to them to lead our country in the right direction. We should select very honest and trustworthy leaders to lead our India just like our earlier Indian leaders such as Lal Bahadur Shastri, Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, etc. Only such political leaders can reduce and finally end the corruption from India. Youths of the country should also need to be aware of all the reasons of corruption and get together to solve it. (corruption essay in english easy words)