NIACL AO Result 2021 Cut Off Marks, Merit List Download
NIACL AO result 2021 cut off marks, merit list download will be discussed here. NIACL (New India Assurance Company Limited) conducted a preliminary examination for the recruitment of 300 Administrative Officers (AO) on 16th October 2021. Candidates have been waiting for the results to be announced. A formal announcement regarding the NIACL AO 2021 results will be issued soon.
NIACL AO Result 2021
You can view and download the results only on the official company’s website. This company does not issue hard copies of results, merit lists, or rank cards. Exams were conducted online at designated test centers in accordance with the schedule. The Company has not yet released the result date, but the results can be expected in the first week of November or October last week. Examining for the Mains will be conducted in November 2021.
We can therefore expect preliminary exam results within the next two weeks. In this article, you will find all the details regarding the recruitment result of both preliminary and main examinations. The important links provided in the section with the result details also link directly to the results of candidates.
NIACL Administrative Officer Result 2021
Every category of candidates qualifies with different minimum marks set by the company. For candidates to be shortlisted for Main’s examination, they must achieve marks equal to or higher than the minimum qualifying marks. The company will set qualifying marks for different categories of candidates for both the preliminary and main examinations.
Company officials will announce qualifying marks for preliminaries soon. In each section/test, candidates need to attain minimum passing marks as determined by the company. Next, a sufficient number of candidates (nearly 15 times the number of open positions) will be selected. To qualify for the descriptive test in the main examination, you must score at least these marks:
The NIACL AO Merit List 2021
As soon as the merit list is available on the official website, you should download it. Applicants will only be considered for selection if they qualify at all stages of the process. The merit list will be updated as soon as it is confirmed by our team. We will keep the website updated.
NIACL Cut Off Marks 2021
NIACL AO Cut Off will be the minimum marks that are required to be secured by the candidates to get qualified for the further selection process. NIACL AO 2021 will be held in 3 stages and candidates have to qualify as per the NIACL AO Cut Off marks for each stage which will be decided by the exam authority. The NIACL previous year cut off marks has been discussed in the below article and the candidates who are planning for NIACL AO 2021 must go through this section. NIACL AO Cut Off for the said post has not yet been announced by the conducting authority. The official website will release the cut-off list following the completion of each round. There will only be one round of selection – a cut-off that will determine if the candidate goes on to the next round. In order to qualify for a particular round, candidates must secure the cut-off marks. For NIACL to determine its AO Cut Off, there are several factors to consider:
- The exam was taken by many candidates.
- The level of difficulty of the exam.
- Number of vacancies in total
- Candidates by category
- Cutoff marks for previous years
For reference, we have provided the previous year’s cut off as the official NIACL 2021 Cut Off is not yet announced.
NIACL AO Cut Off 2021- Phase I Expected Cut Off
|NIACL AO Cut Off 2021|
|Category||Cut Off (Expected)|
- The NIACL AO Recruitment exam is held online in three phases i.e prelims, mains, and interview round. Candidates who qualify each round by obtaining more than the NIACL AO Cut off will participate in the next round.
- The NIACL AO Cut Off depends on various factors including the total number of vacancies, the number of applicants, the marking scheme, the difficulty level of the exam, the candidate’s category, minimum qualifying marks, and the previous year cut off.
- Candidates need to clear both sectional and overall NIACL AO Cut Offs to get shortlisted for the next rounds of the recruitment process.
- The aspirants can check NIACL AO Previous Year Cut Off to get a rough idea about the competition level and for better preparation for the upcoming exam.
NIACL Results 2021 Date
In the interview round, all the short-listed candidates must bring their documents for verification after they have cleared the prelims and mains exams. The candidate will not be able to appear in an interview round if they fail to provide any valid eligibility documents. To be considered eligible for further rounds of the selection process, the candidates are required to submit original and self-attested copies of the documents. They include:
- Print out a valid call letter for the interview.
- This printout is a valid printout generated by the online application system.
- The proof of your birthdate.
- Identify yourself with a picture.
- All mark sheets and certificates from classes X and XII, graduation or post-graduation (if applicable) or equivalent.
- Caste certificates, with caste validity certificates (where applicable), are issued by the competent authority in accordance with the prescribed format.
- In the case of persons with benchmark disabilities, a disability certificate issued by the certifying authority must be in the prescribed format.
- If you have experience certificates, please provide them.
- Documents related to the topic.
How to Download NIACL AO Cut Off 2021?
The NIACL Cut Off is the minimum marks that the candidates should obtain to be eligible for the further rounds of the selection process. The exam authority will release the cut-off along with the merit list on the official website. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the NIACL AO Cut Off.
Step 1: Visit the official website of NIACL.
Step 2: Click on the “Recruitment” tab available on the homepage of the website.
Step 3: Then click on the “NIACL AO Prelims/Mains Cut Off” link.
Step 4: After that, the cut-off will be displayed on the computer screen.
Step 5: Now save the PDF and also take the printout of the same for future reference.
Minimum Qualifying Marks in Descriptive Paper (out of 30)
NIACL AO Cut Off for Mains 2019: Section-wise Cut-Off
Check the section-wise cut off for the NIACL AO Mains exam mentioned here
How to Calculate Marks for NIACL AO Exam 2021?
The marking scheme along with the NIACL AO Syllabus and Exam Pattern will be published by the New India Assurance Company Limited soon on the official website. In order to calculate your tentative score, you are required to be familiar with the marking scheme and the selection stages. The Prelims exams carry a total of 100 marks and the mains exam carries a total of 200 marks whereas the descriptive test will be conducted for 30 marks. The marking scheme is as follow:
Step 1: The selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in the Online Examinations and an Interview round.
Step 2: In both Prelims and Mains exams, 1 mark is allotted to every right answer marked by the candidates.
Step 3: There is a negative marking in the objective test. There will be a deduction of ¼ marks for every incorrect answer.
Step 4: No marks will be deducted for Unattempted/Unanswered Questions.
Factors Affecting the NIACL AO Cut Off 2021
The NIACL AO Cut Off varies every year due to certain factors. The major factors that are responsible for determining NIACL Administrative Officers post are mentioned below:
- A number of candidates who appeared for the exam.
- Difficulty Level of the Exam.
- Total Number of Vacancies
- Category of the Candidates
- Previous Year Cut-Off Marks