Delhi High Court JJA Descriptive Book – Translation Book for Delhi High Court JJA/Restorer
This book is highly recommended to Delhi High Court JJA Descriptive Exam aspirants who want a series of essay topics for Practice. All expected essay topics with 100+ expected essays are covered in this book. This book includes 100+ essay topics as per the latest pattern and according to word limit. You must prepare from it.
Main (Descriptive) Examination syllabus
Main (Descriptive) Exam of English language would consist of two sections i.e.
- Part ‘A’ : Essay (250 words =40 Marks) & Letter (10 Marks); and
- Part ‘B’ : Grammar (30 Marks) & Translation (25 words =20 Marks).
- Main Exam Will Consist Total – 100 Marks
- Time Duration of Main Examination Will be 120 Minutes.
Minimum pass marks for UR candidates will be 50% and for Reserved Category candidates including PwD & Ex-servicemen will be 45%. Only the successful candidates of Stage -II, Main (Descriptive) Examination will be called for the next stage of the Examination, i.e .. Stage III I English Typing Test.
Translation Preparation Tips for Delhi High Court JJA
1) Prepare a Proper Study Plan
2) Go Through Both Hindi and English Newspapers
3) Brush-up Grammar Rules and Usage of Vocabulary
4) Attempt Previous Year Papers and Mock Tests
How to prepare Essay Writing for Delhi High Court JJA Descriptive Exam ?
Essay Writing is nothing but how well you present your thoughts and ideas on a particular topic in a well-structured and good looking manner. It requires imagination and good writing skills for writing an essay. Both these skills are essential as both these factors together will help you present a good essay in the best manner.
Gathering of thoughts on a particular topic will not help you if you are not able to present them effectively and efficienty. Likewise, just good writing skills are no good if you are not able to think of innovative and relevant points for the given descriptive topic. Check out some important tips below to score well in the essay writing section of Delhi High Court JJA Descriptive Exam
Build a daily Reading Habit
- Read any English Newspaper daily – Reading the newspaper will not only strengthen your general knowledge but will give you ideas to be more specific and informative about the topic you asked.
- Try to Grasp writing skills used in that Newspaper
- Start practicing by writing in small paragraphs
- Practice writing in essay or precis in your own words. Set a limit of words for yourself and write the essay within that word limit.
Use of Dictionary to look up the difficult words
- Note down Important Vocabulary
- Make use of the dictionary to check new words, its usage and meaning and also note down in your notebook separately.
- Always try 3-4 sentence making with the new word so that you do not forget to use the same in your exams as per the requirement.
Try writing at least one or two essays on daily basis
- You just need to pick at least one topic daily from the current news and Start practicing by writing in small paragraphs
- Try to write about the topic in your own words within the limit prescribed in your exam.
- After writing the Essay, you can look for more essays on the topic you have chosen for yourself to get more ideas on the same and note down the important key points.
List of Most Important Essay Topics for Descriptive Paper
Delhi High Court JJA Important Expected Essay Topics :
- NRA- Pros & Cons
- Online Frauds in India
- Inter-caste Marriages
- Bird Flu & Its Impact
- Life After Lockdown
- Cultural Diversity In India
- Covid-19 Impact on Economy
- New Education Policy
- Farm bill 2020
- Ayushman Bharat
- Lockdown In India
- Women Safety In India
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Mission
- Online Education in India
- Work from Home – Pros & Cons
- Disaster Management
- Gender Equality
- Mental Health
- Honour Killing